why H E L L O there!

i am niko. bellax3vita from youtube. i am 21 years young. i love hair, makeup, and fashion. i am a shopaholic. i love art. i love painting. i suck at drawing. i probably have A D D. i get bored easily. i laugh a lot. i love thai tea. i am a full time student. going into nursing. i am a part-time employee. i work at a sucky nursing

... c o n t i n u e

home. but i love the residents. my favorite season is fall. my favorite fashion season is fall. i love boots. i love royal purple. my favorite color is pink, although i hate wearing pink. i love skinny jeans. i LOVE forever21. just as much as i LOVE makeup. and I'm sure you love makeup too, which probably brought you here. hello & goodbye =)

t w i t t w i t t w i t t e r .

    follow me on Twitter

    finally!

    I just placed an order for a new adapter for my macbook. At first, I thought that I would purchase a used one from ebay for cheap, but then I thought that maybe I should get myself a brand new one instead in case the used one goes bad on me quicker because of the fact that it's older? idk. But then the fact that a new one would cost 80 frickin dollars made me stall because I had to pay credit card bills and what not, and I just kept thinking to myself that 80.00 could buy me alot of other things and that I don't necessarily need my laptop right now when I could just use the pc. It's been months now, and I miss making videos and talking to my subscribers on yt. SO I figured I should finally place an order for a new adapter, and best buy had it on sale for 67 dollars.

    It should arrive @ mi casa sometime next week and I can finally get back to blogging and making videos. I probably won't do a haul video of my recent shopping sprees because I've already worn everything and used everything for awhile now, it feels stupid to just dig them all up just to make a video, but there will be newer haul videos of course. I have to think of what to do a video on... hmmm...

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment